A mother who has made umpteen sacrifices for you, all throughout her life, deserves to be treated like a queen. And what better way to treat her like a queen than to give her a beautiful piece of jewelry- or if you want to go out on a limb, an entire set?
To buy the perfect piece for your mother, you need to observe her choices and see what she really wears on occasions. If you don’t want to give her something that she’ll only take out when she has a wedding to attend then you can give her something as simple as small diamond earrings which can be simple, yet timeless and elegant.
Given here are a few choices you can make a selection from:
- If you have a working mother you already know that she lives on a no-fuss routine that involves her quickly eating her breakfast and rushing for her work. She barely has time to put makeup on and barely wears jewellery. If your mother fits this description then what you need to do is instantly buy her a beautiful gold chain with a meaningful pendant, that can have a word that she believes in, or her initials. It will be minimalistic and she can wear it every day to work.
- If your mother does not like wearing jewellery at all but has a thousand errands to run through the day, the best piece of jewellery to give her is an elegant watch. Watches come in all shapes and sizes with all sorts of straps- metal, leather, cloth etc. If your mom loves her kanjeevarams then a beautiful gold watch will be perfect for her. Nowadays a few watches come with interchangeable straps which can be changed for every occasion. This gift is both thoughtful and versatile and can be send online gifts to pakistan
- What is common between iconic women like Jacqueline Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn and Princess Diana? It’s their love for beautiful pearl necklaces, a product that they almost became brand ambassadors for because of the sheer number of times they wore it. A pearl necklace is timeless, so simple and speaks a thousand words. If a single string of pearls is too basic for you, you can get variations done and get it alternated with rubies or get it made into a choker just like Princess Diana’s iconic one.
- Rings are the most non-interfering pieces of jewellery. You can gift your mother something as a simple gold band encrusted with diamonds or a cocktail ring with a few precious to semi precious stones attached to it.
- A brooch is a brilliant gift and can be easily found when it comes to online gifts pakistan. It creates a statement and if your mother wears a lot of sarees or a dupattas, it will help her pinning them in place along with making a statement.
Jewellery is intimate and shows how much you care for your mother. Buying a piece of jewellery for your mother can be extravagant and can burn a hole in your pocket but a thousand holes won’t suffice for the number of times she’s gone out of her way to do things for you. So go ahead and buy that beautiful piece of jewellery for her which you know she will love.