style=”font-weight: 400″>A small change in the details of your PAN card can put you in big trouble. This can create an impact when you facilitate it as a poof of ID. It is now mandatorily to link Aadhar with PAN and details in both should match. In case of mistake or difference in the details, you need to look for the Pan Card Correction. You need to fix it soon to avoid the problem in future as soon it comes to your attention. Here is a complete process to know on how to apply for correction in the PAN card. Here are a few steps that help to easily apply for corrections to be made in the PAN card.
The procedure for correction is simple and can be done both online and offline in a few easy steps:
Fill out the form by visiting the NSDL website and make the required payment, print out the filled form and then send it to the NSDL office. This is an effective offline method to Apply for Pan Card Correction.
In this method, fill the Pan Correction form online. For this, an individual has two choices
- Visit the NSDL website
- Select the changes or correction to PAN from the drop-down menu from the application type
- Fill the personal details and select submit after entering the CAPTCHA
- In this step, select the mode of verification for ID and address proof
- Enter the requested details as specified in the next following screens
- Once you have completed all the details, ensure that the filled details are accurate and proceed to the payment screen
- Once the payment is approved you get an acknowledgement number. If the application is for the company then the authorised signatory is mandatory on the form. Thu, it should be mailed to the postal address of the PAN department.
- In this method, you need to visit the NSDL website and select the online application for changes or correction to PAN data from the drop-down options
- In the next step, at the bottom of the screen select from the category of application whether individual or HUF
- Just fill the details marked with “*”. You also need to check the box that requires the new change or information
- In the next step upload the photo and documents and click on Submit
- Next make payment using a credit card, demand draft or debit card
- Print the completed form and post it to the postal address of NSDL with photo affixed along with the required documents
Once you are done with the above process, you can easily get the PAN details corrected. In addition, the processing fees for the Indian for this application are Rs. 110. For the successful application of this process, know about the documents needed like Aadhar card, passport, driving license, pension card, marriage certificate, birth certificate, electricity bill and credit card statement. Once the application is submitted successfully, it is best to check the application status. For this, visit the NSDL website, input the acknowledgement number, enter captcha code and then select submit.
Jaspreet is a blogger who loves to write about anything that is related to Health, Beauty, Fashion, Business, Travel, Sports and Lifestyle Blogger by passion.